Friday, April 20, 2012

Updates + Link Love

Hello you all,

I hope you had a wonderful week.

Paul and I got back from Seattle Sunday and jumped right into being busy.

Tuesday I had a lovely photoshoot with some local mommas at the Attic. We munched on delicious salads (including my zesty quinoa salad) and beautiful chicken avocado sandwiches followed up by some gorgeous desserts.
Chairs at Table by Mary Banducci I recently finished the Hunger Games trilogy, thanks to a friend who loaned me the third and final book. I have yet to see the movie but am looking forward to it possibly this week. To tide me over, I found a couple lovely Hunger Games Inspiration Photoshoots. I originally saw this one on facebook, and tried googling it a couple of days later. Lo and behold, did I realize there were a lot more out there.

My favorite was photographed by Anthony Barlich Photography and featured on Elizabeth Ann Designs. I love that it included a red dress! It seemed more to match the first book than the rest of the photoshoots.

I also loved this simple, lovely one by Amber Glanville, a local wedding photographer.

There is also this one on Style Me Pretty and this one on Wedding Chicks (is her hair real? Wishing mine was thick and beautiful like that).

(I originally wanted to photograph my own spin on this awesome book but am glad I didn't since there are so many other albeit beautiful photoshoots out there).

However if you would like to see a beautiful shoot photographed by yours truly, check out my Snow White Inspired Photoshoot on Apple Bride Blog. Snow White 2-4
I'm also excited to share with you some headshots that the lovely ladies who own Easy Dreamer Photography and Rebecca Hollis Photography were gracious enough to photograph this week. (I have yet to see them but will keep you updated). It was such a great time meeting some other vendors in the wedding business. I had my hair done by Camille and make-up done by Katie K.

It was also very inspiring. All these ladies (including the lovey Alisa Lewis)are so full of passion for the wedding industry and have wonderful projects that they have been working on and it encouraged me to dig up some of my own ideas I've put on hold (I'll share these with you later - which reminds me that I should reorganize this blog).

I hope you all have a wonderful, inspired weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...